The purpose of this assignment is to develop an eMarketing strategy for one of the following options:
1. A current business you own or a business you would like to own someday.
2. Green & Clean a medium sized organization with 250 – 500 employees that specializes in making environmental friendly cleaners for pets and humans.
Neither company has an existing eMarketing Strategy, but their competitors have a far better presence online. So the purpose is to get your business or Green and Clean into eMarketing.
A template is being provided to assist you with this assignment, so you are strongly encouraged to utilize it for this assignment.
This assignment needs to meet the following elements and should be four – six (4 – 6) pages length:
1. Select two (2) competing companies that are in direct competition of your business or Green & Clean.
- Research these two companies and summarize their e-Marketing
strategies in terms of:
- Webpage in terms of layout, design and ease of use.
- Social Media in terms:
i. What social media are they using?
ii. What are they doing on their social media to build their relationship with their customer?
iii. What is their current online message?
- Complete a short SWOT analysis on each company in terms of their online presence. And what are three (3) opportunities for your company.
- Create an Outline to start your eMarketing Strategy using the
- Identify three (3) eMarketing goals for your strategy plan.
- Identify how and who you will design your website to begin your presence.
i. Are you designing it in house?
ii. Hiring an Outside Vendor? And if so who?
iii. Who and how will the page be hosted?
iv. Design your home/landing page using PowerPoint or any other tool to include what you propose to have on your landing page.
- Identify what Social Media you will be utilizing? Look at all Social Media, decide which ones will you use and how will you use them? How will you drive consumers to those pages? How will you utilize the chosen Social Media to build a relationship with your customers?
- Identify a plan on how you will monitor what is taking place on your Social Media sites and on the internet utilizing hashtags. Things to consider are who is going to monitor and track? How will you handle and deal with negative comments that could give the company a bad image?
- Identify a plan to gather customer information, their needs and wants. And how you will utilize that data in your eMarketing Strategy.
- Determine at least three (3) tools that could be used to measure the effectiveness of the eMarketing campaign.
- Compare and contrast the eMarketing campaign with the traditional marketing strategy and identify at least two (2) examples of how the two could be tied together.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the nature of electronic commerce and the impact on the behavior of consumers and organizational customers.
- Explain how to apply various electronic commerce mechanisms to support traditional marketing operations and create Web-based / virtual markets for consumer and commercial / organizational transactions.
- Develop viable marketing strategies by applying the principles of marketing and the enhanced capabilities provided by electronic commerce processes.
- Evaluate the expanded dimensions of the external marketing environment brought about by the application of information technology and evolution of the World Wide Web.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.