The purpose of this assignment is to
Communicate your understanding of the importance of quality
information in everyday nursing practice;
Discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Information
Articulate how the professional nurse uses information or data in everyday practice to improve outcomes.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO#1: Describe patient-care technologies as appropriate to address the needs of a diverse patient population. (PO#1)
CO #4: Investigate safeguards and decision-making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers. (PO #4)
CO#8: Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in delivery of nursing care. (PO#8)
This assignment is worth a total of 250 points.
This assignment Interview with a Nursing Information Expertis due at the end of Week 6. Submit your completed Interviewusing theInterview Form to the basket in theDropbox by Sunday 11:59 p.m. mountain time.Post questions to the weekly Q&A Forum. Contact your instructor if you need additional assistance. See the Course Policies regarding late assignments. Failure to submit your paper to the Dropbox on time will result in a deduction of points.
1. Download the NR361 Interview Form from Doc Sharing. It is found under theWeek6Interview link.
2. Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a registered nurse. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include but are not limited to Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse.If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule the interview.
3. Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form located in Doc Sharing PRIOR to conducting the interview.You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.
4. Note that there are five (5) Required Questions to ask the RN.
5. Note that there are four (4)Optional Questions. You need to select only ONE of them to ask the RN.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your order to get it. You can also order a custom nursing assignment or coursework. Click on the Order Button below.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.