This information relates to Martinez Co.
1. On April 5 purchased merchandise from D. Norlan Company for $20,000, terms 2/10, net/30, FOB shipping point.
2. On April 6 paid freight costs of $900 on merchandise purchased from D. Norlan Company.
3. On April 7 purchased equipment on account for $26,000.
4. On April 8 returned some of April 5 merchandise to D. Norlan
Company which cost $2,800.
5. On April 15 paid the amount due to D. Norlan Company in full.
(a) Prepare the journal entries to record these transactions on the books of Martinez Co. using
a periodic inventory system.
(b) Assume that Martinez Co. paid the balance due to D. Norlan Company on May 4 instead of April 15. Prepare the journal entry to record this payment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.