Biowatch is a federal biosurveillance program that acts as the first line of detection at the federal level. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of having a national level surveillance system versus federal reliability on a bio surveillance system at the local level.
- Provide an overview of Biowatch.
- Highlight both its strength and weakness.
- Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of a local versus a national surveillance system.
- Describe the system that you would prefer
- APA Format, in text citation
- 400 to 500 words
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.