There are three parts to this discussion, which are described
- Discuss how the flipped classroom idea can be used in conjunction with CCSS (Math or English Language Arts)
- Describe ways you could incorporate technology used in the flipped classroom idea to support the Framework for 21st century learning in the classroom as it relates to decision making based on student assessments.
Now, think about assessments you have created or used in the past to address the following:
- Discuss if a school or teacher should use a multimedia resource that is absolutely amazing in delivering both content and assessment, but is not accessible.
- Evaluate whether the resource must be excluded from a course if there are no reasonably equivalent accessible alternatives.
- Using the attached information In one paragraph, reflect on your experience with the redesign in terms of challenges you encountered during the Week Two Assignment and how you overcame those challenges including any difficulties experienced in revising to meet the components of one ISTE-S standard and the CCSS (Math or English Language Arts) which are aligned with a minimum of one Core Subject and 21st Century Themes and a minimum of one Learning and Innovation Skill, one Information, Media, & Technology Skill, and evidence of at least one Life and Career Skill.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.