ITS 631 Presentation (Chapters 1 - 16)
20 Points Possible, Individual Effort Only!
Open Textbook and Resources
Using an organization that you currently work for or have worked for previously, create a PowerPoint presentation with the following slides:
1. Slide 1: Introduction of the organization
2. Slide 2: History of the organization
3. Slide 3: Your role within the organization
4. Slides 4 – 10: Describe sevenof the following elements related to the organization (select 7 of 15)
a. Operations Strategy and Competiveness
b. Product Design and Process Selection
c. Supply Chain Management
d. Total Quality Management
e. Statistical Quality Control
f. Just-in-Time and Lean Systems
h. Capacity Planning and Facility Location
i. Facility Layout
j. Work System Design
k. Inventory Management
l. Aggregate Planning
m. Resource Planning
o. Project Management
5. Slide 11: Your overall thoughts of the organization
6. Slide 12: References for all slides (full APA formatted references)
For additional content, use the notes view of PowerPoint to include details. Minimize pictures to those that are relevant to the content.
Assessment criteria (5 points per criteria):
· The presentation makes good use of course concepts/practices/strategies;
· The presentation demonstrates understanding of Operational Excellence practices;
· The presentation demonstrates appropriate application of Operational Excellence ideas/concepts /practices/strategies;
· Thoroughness, appropriateness, and creativity demonstrated by the descriptions; clarity, organization, coherence, and correctness (spelling, grammar) of the writing, quoted content where appropriate, and full references.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.