Part 1: Progress Note
Using the client family from your Week 3 Practicum Assignment, address in a progress note (without violating HIPAA regulations) the following:
- Treatment modality used and efficacy of approach
- Progress and/or lack of progress toward the mutually agreed-upon client goals (reference the treatment plan for progress toward goals)
- Modification(s) of the treatment plan that were made based on progress/lack of progress
- Clinical impressions regarding diagnosis and or symptoms
- Relevant psychosocial information or changes from original assessment (e.g., marriage, separation/divorce, new relationships, move to a new house/apartment, change of job)
- Safety issues
- Clinical emergencies/actions taken
- Medications used by the patient, even if the nurse psychotherapist was not the one prescribing them
- Treatment compliance/lack of compliance
- Clinical consultations
- Collaboration with other professionals (e.g., phone consultations with physicians, psychiatrists, marriage/family therapists)
- The therapist’s recommendations, including whether the client agreed to the recommendations
- Referrals made/reasons for making referrals
- Termination/issues that are relevant to the termination process (e.g., client informed of loss of insurance or refusal of insurance company to pay for continued sessions)
- Issues related to consent and/or informed consent for treatment
- Information concerning child abuse and/or elder or dependent adult abuse, including documentation as to where the abuse was reported
- Information reflecting the therapist’s exercise of clinical judgment
Part 2: Privileged Note
Based on this week’s readings, prepare a privileged psychotherapy note that you would use to document your impressions of therapeutic progress/therapy sessions for your client family from the Week 3 Practicum Assignment.
In your progress note, address the following:
- Include items that you would not typically include in a note as part of the clinical record.
- Explain why the items you included in the privileged note would not be included in the client family’s progress note.
- Explain whether your preceptor uses privileged notes. If so, describe the type of information he or she might include. If not, explain why.
SURNAME1EarthquakeInstitutional affiliationDateThere are many reasons why physical geography is studied today. For example, the study ofclimate and h...
each with five answer choices...
Unit IVReflection Paper After reading this chapter, you can see that dis...
****EACH BULLET POINT MUST BE INCLUDED IN PAPER/PLAGAIRISM WILL REQUIRE A TOTAL REFUND Choose a criminal offender who c...
take two (2) positions, and explain how the trade agreement both helps and hurts the U.S. economy. Provide support for your justificatio...
Case study in APA format must pass plagiarism such as www.plagtracker.com. ...
Community Risk Reduction Assignment As the chief of University City Fire Rescue, during a review of annual data, you identified the reoccurring t...
Reconciling WalMart Analysts Choices A financial analyst at a mutual fund company (i.e., a buy-side analyst) is...
Research Project-Week Five You will receive feedback on the previous week’s assignment by Sunday 11:59pm. Before you complete your Week...
you can watch it from this link http://putlocker.is/watch-bowling-for-columbine-online-free-putlocker.html After watching the movie...
Project 2: Promoting Health Care Quality Section 4: Quality Improvement Strategies Through your work on Section 3...
Assignment 2: Conflict ResolutionConflict resolution is a necessary skill for any manager or leader. In this assignment...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.