Write an analysis of the purchasing process conducted by a specific enterprise of your choice.
Complete the following:
- Select a current or previous employer and briefly describe the organization and its main business. You do not have to have been involved in the organization's actual purchasing process and decisions to complete the assessment.
- Analyze the purchasing process of the company by answering the
- Assess and describe what it was like to acquire products within the company for use in your job. Do not include products that were for resale.
- If possible, provide examples of both smaller items—such as office supplies or items needed to complete daily tasks—as well as larger items, such as a computer.
- Describe the process required to obtain the products. Include
such information as:
- The time it took to obtain items.
- The process, or processes, involved. For example, was the process time consuming or straightforward?
- Explain any difficulty in obtaining products.
- Describe how the process could have been improved.
Use proper APA style and formatting. The content of your assessment should determine the length.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.