Hello, I have an Art of Cinema class assignment needs help.
MAIN POST= 10 points
- Your MAIN POST must be at least 150 words. Anything less will automatically lose 5pts..
- Offer insightful, thought provoking, original ideas. (4pts)
- Include terms/concepts from the course material, as well as specificexamples from the film. (3pts)
- Use proper grammar, sentence structure, spelling and punctuation. (3pts)
- Once you submit, you will NOT be able to edit - so be sure to proof before submitting
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE FORUM TOPIC
Answer any of the following questions in your post on
Loveleen Tandan,and edited by
Chris Dickens, and include
specific examples from the film.
These questions relate to material found in Chapter 8 of your textbook on Editing.
Break down your favorite scene, and describe the different kinds of editing techniques used. Refer to your textbook for correct editing terms. These might include parallel editing, continuity editing, shot-reverse shot, 180-degree system, to name a few.
Keep track of the types of transitions from shot to shot. Does the editor use one transitional effect more than others? Are the transitions seamless and nearly unnoticeable, or do they call attention to themselves? Give specific examples, and be sure to name the different transitions used, which are described in your textbook.
- Look for the different types of match cuts in the film. What sort of visual or narrative information is each match cut conveying? Name the different kinds of match cuts used.
Please follow the instructions carefully and finish the work before due. Thank you.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.