Assignment 5: Sustainable Talent Management
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
With the same talent management strategy in mind from Assignment 3, write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine which performance management process you will employ to measure employee talent.
- Analyze the key concepts related to the talent pools and the talent review process.
- Develop appropriate talent management objectives to measure functional expertise.
- Assess the key elements of global talent management as they apply to your organization.
- Recommend a process that optimizes a sustainable talent management process.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this
- Determine the effects of leadership in the management of talent pools and the talent review process.
- Compare and contrast the talent assessment and employee performance management processes.
- Review the process of developing functional expertise and setting and measuring talent management objectives.
- Discover how the management process affects global talent management.
- Determine the organizational benefits of strategy-driven talent management and building a sustainable process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.
hereto view the grading rubric for
This assignment is the first step in creating a useful professional presentation. An effective presentation begins with creating a solid f...
Examine the role that the International Monetary Fund and World Bank play in transfers and the conditions they set to effect...
Share your reflections on what you have learned about Chinese Folk Religion, Taoism, Confucianism and Shinto. Question prompt...
What is the set of the inequality 5-|x+4|<-3...
Topic: Goals and Vision Statement Topic: Goals and Vision Statement...
Perry Corporation produces and sells a single product. Data for that product are:Sales price per unit$250Variable c...
400-500 words critique for marketing and sales.Please relate it to the reading attached. Please be specific and detailed. Focus your ideas and opin...
Solve problem 56 on pages 666-667 of Elementary and Intermediate Algebra. Problem 56: ...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.