You are a parent of a child who has a serious peanut
allergy. You are meeting with your child’s new teacher to
explain this allergy and what specific needs your child has.
Your goal for this meeting is to ensure your child’s comfort and
safety in the classroom by communicating your expectations to the
For your journal entry, reflect on the following questions:
- How do you expect your child to be treated not only by his teacher, but by the rest of the school staff?
- How would you want the school staff to talk with the other children about your child’s specific needs and accommodations?
- In addition to the teacher, who else should be involved in ensuring the safety of your child?
- Written reflection journal.
- Jingreflection with visuals, and paste the link into your discussion post.
- Peer dialogue reflection (where you discuss the questions above with a peer or colleague and write a reflection that compares their peak experience with your own.)
- Create a short video to relate your answer.
Carefully review the Grading Rubricfor the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal entries.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.