Teachers have the choice to reinforcethe behavior of students who do what they’re supposed to do or punishbehavior that they do not want to see in a classroom. You face these same challenges on a daily basis – as parents, in the military, in your career, and so on.
In your essay this week, address the following:
- Define positive reinforcement
- Define negative reinforcement
- Define punishment
- Show how you have applied and/or discuss how you will apply these choices to your daily life
- Share your experiences regarding the effectiveness of the two types of reinforcement and punishment in various situations.
- Finally, share something that you learned from Chapter Five that might change the way that you handle certain situations or that supports the way that you currently handle these situations.
Your essay should be at least 500 words in length and should be presented in APA format, including a title page, in-text citations, a running header, page numbers, double spacing, and a reference page. Your assignment should use terms/references directly from the chapter, and all extra outside research must be properly cited.
Please note:Negative reinforcement is not the same as punishment, and to get a clearer idea of what negative reinforcement means, you might want to review this week’s lecture on this subject.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.