Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words.This essay should be double-spaced and should cover these two areas -
- Composer’s Life
- Composer's Music
Use only ONE on-line source for your work. It MUST be cited at the end of your essay.
DO NOT use the text for your information!
DO NOT plagiarize this essay!
A grading rubric will be used to grade this paper.
Choose one of the following composers –
Johann Sebastian Bach
George Frideric Handel
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven
- Create your essay as a document on your computer and save it in your documents.
- Double-space the text of your essay, and use a legible font like Times Roman. The font size should be 12 pt., NO LARGER!Leave only one space after periods or other punctuation marks.
- Set the margins of your essay to 1 inch on all sides. Indent the first line of a paragraph one half-inch (five spaces or press tab once) from the left margin.
- Use either italicsor underliningthroughout your essay for the titles of longer works and, only when absolutely necessary, providing emphasis.
- Be sure to create a Works Cited page for your essay.
Formatting the First Page of Your Composer Essay
- Do not make a title page for your composer essay.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of your composer essay, list your name, my name, the course (Music Appreciation 101), course number, and the date. Again, be sure to double-space the text.
- Double-space again and center the title. Don't underline your title or put it in quotation marks; write the title in Title Case, not in all capital letters.
- Double-space between the title and the first line of the text.
+ You will upload your composer essay to the Canvassite as a DOC, DOCX, RTF, or PDF extension. DO NOT send them to my WCCS email account.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.