Please make sure to read the instructions before submitting your paper.
Note:SafeAssign accepts files in .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html file formats only.
Files of any other format will not be checked through SafeAssign.
Note:By submitting this paper, you agree:
Persuasive WritingAttached Files:
- View/ Print - How to Format Your Paper Example.pdf - Click Here(152.429 KB)
- View/ Print - Week3 Persuasive Essay Requirements.docx - Click Here(34.553 KB)
1.Some people would suggest that professional athletes are paid too much, while others argue that their pay is justified.
2. Research the topic, choose a position, and write a persuasive essay to convince the reader which side is correct.
- Some people belive that stricter gun control is the answer to reducing gun-related crimes, while other people argue that more leinient gun control laws would reduce crime.
- Researh the topic, select a position and write a persuasive essay to convice the reader of one position.
- Many politicians are suggesting various reforms to the current U.S. Tax Code.
- Research the suggested plans and select one.
- Write a persuasive essay to convince the reader that this tax plan should be adopted.
AN ADDED MEASURE OF SUCCESS:
You have already engaged SmarThinking and certainly found it to be beneficial. Thus, you are urged to continue using it for this course. SmarThinking is a powerful tool to enhance your writing skills and assist you in this class. SmarThinking's E-structors will give you feedback on as many as five assignments this term. You are encouraged to complete papers a few days ahead of published deadlines so you have the time to upload the paper, get the feedback, and decide what revisions you might make to maximize the effectiveness of your writing before handing it in to your instructor.
Students who do not have access information for SmarThinking should contact their instructor for assistance.
- Connect to SmarThinking
- 1000 - 1200 words persuasive essay
- Must include minimum of three sourceswith in-text citations
- Microsoft word document in APA format including Title page, Reference page
- Submission to SmarThinking or OWL
HOW TO FORMAT YOUR PAPER
Please review attached document for the proper format for your papers.
Please note the following:
- All papers must be Microsoft Word documents.
- The paper has a running head that is the title of your paper in ALL CAPS. It is accompanied by a page number. Use your header function to create this line. Do not type it as text in the actual text area for your writing. (See your help function for information on creating headers and section breaks.)
- The paper is double-spaced in Times New Roman, size 12, and has no extra spaces between the paragraphs.
- The paper uses one-inch margins and half-inch indentions for the beginning of paragraphs. You can set this up in Microsoft Word to automatically default to these settings for your paper.
- Paper should include title page, abstract and reference page.
HOW TO SUBMIT THIS ASSIGNMENT
- Title the Word document JonesA_ Persuasive DRAFT(change JonesA to your last name and first initial). If you have a title for the essay, center it as a double-spaced half-line just above the text.
- At the top of page click on Week 3: Persuasive Draft
- A new page will open where you can submit your document as an ATTACHMENT.
- Do not paste your essay into the comment box. Make sure that you have actually attached the document.
HOW YOUR ASSIGNMENT WILL BE ASSESSED
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.