Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment"
in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Personal Reflection Journal Entry
Due in Week 4 and worth 175 points
In this assignment, you will review your current level of adjustment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Reflect on how well you are:
- adjusting to your life in terms of subjective well-being, diversity, contexts, and / or thinking critically.
- balancing your priorities, specifically with home, work, school, recreation, and / or family.
- developing your identity, specifically self-esteem, self-concept, ethnicity, and / or gender.
- coping with stress, specifically social support, multiple coping strategies, and / or self-control.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; Since the only resources you will be using for this assignment are the article and your textbook, you need not include a reference page. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Define psychology and psychological adjustment.
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Describe self-concept, self-esteem, and identity.
- Define stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and wellness.
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on personal experiences with adjustment and identify new strategies for personal growth.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Attached document contains the instructions as well as the discussion question. if you have any questions please contact me....
Scenario for paper Discussion We all agreed to use Scenario 1: Choose an existing U.S. based business the does not...
Unit V Scholarly Activity You have been asked to pr...
Assume the following: (1) Desired target operating income $20,000; unit price for sales $500; variable costs pe...
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security identifies seven departments and agencies that are sector-specific and are tasked to specifically protect...
Check the instructions that are attachee ..was given by my profNeed it ASAP...
Written AssignmentDeveloping a clear marketing message also means that a company should develop an honest message...
Read/review the following resources for this activity: Textbook: Chapters 1, 2 Lesson Local newspaper APA style manual C...
HIST410 Contemporary History Week 3 Discussion The Rise of Fascism, World War II and the Holocaust Analy...
First, read the document titled, PureLand Cyber Security Case Study available on the main menu in the PureLand Case...
Assume you are a professional financial analyst working for a wealthy investor. Your client has $2.6 million to invest and wants to sink it i...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.