Employers are ethically responsible for providing stakeholders with returns on their investments. This economic logic may countermand humanitarian considerations. To whom should employers be more loyal: the internal or external stakeholder?
In this assignment, you will develop a legal study of corporate regulations related to HR, marketing, and accounting. Identify key ethical issues related to HR, marketing, and accounting for retail and distribution (consumer products).
Include the following details in the legal study:
- Industry: Retail and distribution, consumer products
- External: Customer
- Internal: Employee
Address the following key questions:
- HR: How do safety and the environment impact internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
- Marketing: How does deceptive advertising affect internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
- Accounting: How do unethical accounting practices affect internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
Use the following format for the study:
- Summary: Summarize the key ethical issues in retail and distribution of consumer products.
- Detailed analysis: Provide answers to the key questions with detailed analysis of their impact on stakeholders.
- Legal reference: Identify at least one legal regulation related to the three functions and questions.
- Conclusion: Present your recommendations related to the three key functions and questions.
Write a 10–12-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.