This journal assesses your ability to apply collaboration and cooperation as it relates to action research proposals. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome 5.
Using support from your assigned reading, the Instructor Guidance, and the discussions, submit the following for evaluation. Use the following guidelines for creating your written assignment. If you have questions about the assignment or the rubric, please contact your Instructor using the Ask Your Instructor discussion before the due date.
In your paper,
Choose one topic (8 points) from below and reflect on the value of action research within the education profession. Be sure to support your reflection with information from the Lloyd (2002) article and your textbook.
- Improve pre and in-service training, mentorship, and team building.
- Promote the use of new and alternative methods for teaching.
- Encourage teachers to organize their work in teams and to apply problem-oriented teaching methods.
The Journal Assignment
- Must be two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Journal: Action Research
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Next Steps: Review and submit the assignment
- Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion. Next, submit your document no later than Day 7.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.