- Discussion 1
- Review section 3.2 in our text regarding product life cycles.
- Identify an appropriate product, product category or brand.
- One that has moved through all phases of the life cycle
- Do a web search for dead brands or product fads. Or use this article about bygone tech (Links to an external site.)for inspiration.
- Research your brand/product/category to answer the following:
- The approximate timing of each life cycle phase.
- The key events that marked the start or end of each phase.
- Use at least three sources.
- Post this information to the discussion forum below.
- In the title of your post identify your product/brand/category.
- Your response must be at least 300 words and also refer to your textbook.
- Discussion 2
- Market niches: Digital Show and Tell
- Brands carve out niches in the marketplace by targeting a specific audience. And two of the most powerful tools a marketer has for making their target feel the brand is "for them" is how they position and package their Product and how they make use of Place — relative to both physical and virtual places of business.
- You're going to select either the male targeted Sport Clips (Links to an external site.)(a retail hair cuttery) or the female targeted Sister Snog (Links to an external site.)(a London business social network) and describe how they target through the use of place and product.
- Guided Response:
- Pick one of the two brands and visit their website
- Sport Clips (Links to an external site.)or Sister Snog. (Links to an external site.)
- Identify a site page – landing page or otherwise – where place and/or product is featured.
- Remember; place encompasses physical and virtual locations
- In the post title identify whether you picked Sport Clips or Sister Snog.
- Copy the webpage link from your browser.
- In the body of your post, use the ‘Link to URL’ tab to include the link to the page you are seeing.
- Identify at least three examples of how place and/or product is used to reinforce the gender targeting. Use at least 300 words and refer to your text to support your ideas. Your response should contain details about niche marketing.
- Feel free to use more than one page of the website to explain your ideas. (Add the link to all the pages you are talking about).
- Compare and contrast the physical appearance of the two brands. Hint: color, layout, features, and etc.
- Explore the website of the brand you didn't pick. Respond to
three of your peers, at least one of which must be for the brand
you didn’t pick. Comment on market niche strategies that those
brands used/failed to use in promoting their website. Then answer
- Which brand do you think uses product and place more effectively to differentiate itself? Cite at least one reason why relative to both product and place.
Running head: THE BRAIN1The BrainInstitution AffiliationDateTHE BRAIN2Every living thing including human beings have a significant part of the body w...
look at the attachment...
Have you ever had pre-conceived notions about an experience that affect your sensation or perception? Sensations and perceptions can be influen...
Running header: PETROLEUM GEOLOGYPetroleum GeologyStudents NameInstitutional AffiliationCoursePETROLEUM GEOLOGY2Petroleum GeologyToday, petroleum geo...
Critique a student learning styles survey. The goal is to evaluate a survey for quality information. Use the questions be...
NUR 699 Evidence – Based Practice Project Entire Course GCU NUR699 Wk 1 Dq 1 & Dq 2 latest Dq 2...
Explain how, specifically, you will set the tone throughout your work with the client to reduce the hierarchical relationshi...
HELPME WITH 3 PAGES ASAP...
Applications Of Statistical Methods Assignment. Applications Of Statistic...
i have a managmet question that due Sunday at 9:00 am. The answer should be from your own words and you should use the book it is CH 15( I already...
Prominent LeadersUse the Ashford Library to research a prominent leader, living or deceased, who you admire. Explain whether the leader’s...
Perform an initial search to learn about green initiatives for a city in your area. ...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.