- Discussion 1
- Review section 3.2 in our text regarding product life cycles.
- Identify an appropriate product, product category or brand.
- One that has moved through all phases of the life cycle
- Do a web search for dead brands or product fads. Or use this article about bygone tech (Links to an external site.)for inspiration.
- Research your brand/product/category to answer the following:
- The approximate timing of each life cycle phase.
- The key events that marked the start or end of each phase.
- Use at least three sources.
- Post this information to the discussion forum below.
- In the title of your post identify your product/brand/category.
- Your response must be at least 300 words and also refer to your textbook.
- Discussion 2
- Market niches: Digital Show and Tell
- Brands carve out niches in the marketplace by targeting a specific audience. And two of the most powerful tools a marketer has for making their target feel the brand is "for them" is how they position and package their Product and how they make use of Place — relative to both physical and virtual places of business.
- You're going to select either the male targeted Sport Clips (Links to an external site.)(a retail hair cuttery) or the female targeted Sister Snog (Links to an external site.)(a London business social network) and describe how they target through the use of place and product.
- Guided Response:
- Pick one of the two brands and visit their website
- Sport Clips (Links to an external site.)or Sister Snog. (Links to an external site.)
- Identify a site page – landing page or otherwise – where place and/or product is featured.
- Remember; place encompasses physical and virtual locations
- In the post title identify whether you picked Sport Clips or Sister Snog.
- Copy the webpage link from your browser.
- In the body of your post, use the ‘Link to URL’ tab to include the link to the page you are seeing.
- Identify at least three examples of how place and/or product is used to reinforce the gender targeting. Use at least 300 words and refer to your text to support your ideas. Your response should contain details about niche marketing.
- Feel free to use more than one page of the website to explain your ideas. (Add the link to all the pages you are talking about).
- Compare and contrast the physical appearance of the two brands. Hint: color, layout, features, and etc.
- Explore the website of the brand you didn't pick. Respond to
three of your peers, at least one of which must be for the brand
you didn’t pick. Comment on market niche strategies that those
brands used/failed to use in promoting their website. Then answer
- Which brand do you think uses product and place more effectively to differentiate itself? Cite at least one reason why relative to both product and place.
What kinds of jobs are needed in an organization? How has specialization of labor, or division of labor, been implemented in an organi...
Leadership Theories Name Institution Introduction Leadership theories hig...
Compound InterestA common component of investing money is to take advantage of a finan...
Labeled Type, vendor, and model of the devices (ie. Cisco 2911 series router) ; and...
Running head: RESPONSE1ResponseInstitutional AffiliationDate2RESPONSEReply 1I agree with you that the cause of the individuals problems can be unders...
I need to write a 10-12 page paper creating an emergency plan....
1. Develop a product service idea.A. Describe the product/service including the benefits of using the product/...
Q1)A homeowner has $200,000 home with a 20-year mortgage, paid monthly at 7.25% nominal annual rate. After five...
1.) Could it have been right for Abraham to sacrifice Isaac? The Binding of Isaac: in Genesis 22 we are told the story...
Surname 1NameProfessorCourseDateThe MisunderstandingPaper Back Book is a story by Clement Peterson about a troubled man who blames hisproblems on his...
INSTRUCTIONThe below are 2 discussion posts by members in my class. Please read them carefully and write about 200...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.