In the last weeks of the class, we are going to write a reflection activity. If you have not watched the introduction video(Link: https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/blackboard.learn.xythos.prod/5a31b16bb2c48/5324834?response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27IT832%2520Week%252015%2520-%2520Reflection.mp4&response-content-type=video%2Fmp4&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Date=20190815T001008Z&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Expires=21600&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIL7WQYDOOHAZJGWQ%2F20190815%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Signature=b5c71214f8ff9ad8660a4a40da57136fdc393d348e9420cbb012d66d2a15007f) for this week, please make sure that you do this.
This paper is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers. You can use citations in the paper, but this journaling exercise should be about what you have learned through your lens and not a re-hash of any particular article.
Please make sure that there are at least 1000 words(200 on each topic).
What the paper should include:
- What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why?
- Where might you use modeling in the future?
- How has this course changed your perspective?
- What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.