You are a marketing specialist reporting directly to the Director of Marketing. One of your top competitors has recently begun stealing market share from your brand. Unless your team comes up with a successful defensive marketing plan, this competitor will overtake your brand’s market position within six months.
For this course project, you will develop a marketing plan to effectively address the competitive threat. You will choose a real-life company and product, as well as a competitive company and product, to use in the course project assignments.
Module 4 Project Assignment:For this assignment, create a business report to be shared with your manager that addresses the following:
- Compose the creative brief for the defensive integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Recommend traditional and digital channels to reach the target audience.
- Explain the rationale for the key message that will be
communicated in the campaign. Assess the ethics of the message and
explain how it aligns with AMA’s statement of ethics.
herefor the AMA (American Marketing Association)
Statement of Ethics.
- Click herefor the AMA (American Marketing Association) Statement of Ethics.
- Develop two traditional marketing tactics for the IMC (integrated marketing campaign). Discuss which channels you pick to incorporate into the IMC campaign and the tactics (what you will implement) into both channels.
use this for the AMA (American Marketing Association) Statement of Ethics.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.