Create an example of an exercise that a teacher might carry out during a 20-minute segment of a seventh-grade social studies class. Complete the following:
- Begin by writing a terminal performance objective for the segment. Choose your own topic, issue, or opportunity as the basis of your design. The exercise should clearly call for the students and teacher to work in a behaviorist mode. Both learners and teacher should be active in their participation during the segment. Create an assessment for the exercise.
- After you have described the exercise, how it will be conducted, and any materials that would be associated with it, explain how it fits the characteristics of behaviorism and why you think this exercise and this approach would be appropriate for the class.
Create an example of an exercise that a trainer might carry out during a 30-minute segment of a four- hour supervisory leadership course. Complete the following:
- Begin by writing a terminal performance objective for the segment. Choose an appropriate topic, issue, or opportunity as the basis for construction of the exercise. The exercise should clearly use principles of behaviorism as its theoretical structure, and it should illustrate a behaviorist approach in learning and instruction. The exercise should engage both the learners and the instructor in active participation. Create an assessment for the exercise.
- Write an explanation of the exercise to discuss the ways in which it illustrates behaviorism, and discuss which behavioral principles or characteristics are used as the basis for design. Explain how the exercise would be appropriate for the topic, need, or opportunity for which it is intended.
Discuss the ways in which intelli path illustrates specific characteristics and principles of behaviorism. Complete the following:
- Consider the advantages and limitations of such an approach, and offer at least 1 way in which limitations can be overcome by the learner.
The document in its overall structure does not need to meet APA format guidelines. However, you should use research and cite your sources in APA style. There should be a reference page for your submission.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.