Select a publicly traded company by searching the Strayer Databases or the Internet. Download the annual report for the most recent year reported for use in this assignment. Based on your review and analysis of the annual report, prepare a ten to twelve (10-12) page report in which you:
1. Discuss how the company uses its human resource management strategy to support its business strategy.
2. Evaluate how the company is leveraging its human capital to contribute to the financial performance of the business.
3. Discuss how the legal and regulatory environment impact human capital management.
4. Evaluate the company’s hiring and employee retention strategies.
5. Create a training and development program that would be appropriate for the company’s management team.
6. Evaluate the company’s compensation strategy.
7. Discuss how the company can gain a competitive advantage by adopting a strategy of diversity in its employee base.
8. Recommend a human capital strategy for the company.
9. Use at least five to seven (5-7) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze how human resource management is an essential element of business strategy.
Assess the strategic role of human resource management and the components that provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
Determine the human resource management function of human resource planning and its importance to business strategy.
Develop work designs that support the human resources strategy.
Describe key laws governing employment and the required compliance for organizations.
Examine the human resource management function of recruiting and its importance to business strategy.
Review the human resource management function of training and development and the function’s importance to business strategy.
Discuss the importance of the performance appraisal process and how it is a key component of business strategy.
Establish the importance of compensation and how it supports business strategy. Decide how to administer employee separation and retention plans.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.