Read the entire list of instructions before beginning the assignment, and ask your instructor any questions you may have:
Open PowerPoint to create a presentation (topic of your choice) as follows:
1. The first slide should contain the title of your presentation, your name, and the date.
2. The second and third slides should contain a text of your choice about your selected topic.
3. The fourth slide should contain a summary of your selected topic.
4. Your slides should include at least one Clip Art of your choice, at least one Picture of your choice, and at least one instance of WordArt.
5. Once your presentation is complete, select the Design tab and select any Theme you like, and apply it on your presentation.
6. Save your presentation as “yourname_IP4,”
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.