CASE ANALYSIS: WEEK #2: ERM in Practice at the University of California Health System
- SUMMARY: Summarize the case. Identify the main point (as in "What's your point?"), thesis, or conclusion of this case. (5 points)
- SUPPORT: Do significant research outside of the book and demonstrate that you have in a very obvious way. This refers to research beyond article itself. This involves something about the company/organization/individual or other interesting related area. Show something you have discovered from your own research. Be sure this is obvious and adds value beyond what is contained in the case itself. (10 points)
- EVALUATION: Apply the concepts from the appropriate chapter. Hint: The appropriate chapter is the same number as your case. Be sure to use specific terms and models directly from the textbook in analyzing this case and include the page in the citation. (15 points)
- QUESTIONS: Address all the case questions. Be sure to answer each question fully. (15 points)
- SOURCES: Include citations on the slides and a reference slide with your sources. Use APA style citations and references. (5 points)
The paper must be in Word and include titles corresponding to the headings above.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.