Understanding Birth Control (100-150)
First, list five types of birth control. Explain how each method prevents pregnancy, and discuss its effectiveness. What is the most reliable method of birth control? What is the least reliable method? Which of these methods also prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases?
Additionally, choose two or more of the following to further explore you and your classsmates' thoughts on birth control:
· What factors should you consider when choosing a method of birth control?
· Which of the available methods of birth control would you be most likely to use, if you needed to?
· What are the guidelines set forth under Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case?
· What serious questions should one consider before deciding to have children?
· What role do you expect your partner to play in birth control?
UNIT 8 (200-250)
How Does the Communication Climate Affect Personal Relationships
Describe a time when you found it difficult to confirm another person when you disagreed with them. Considering the information from this unit’s Reading, how could you apply the concepts of recognition, acknowledgement, and endorsement? What is the difference between confirming others as people and endorsing particular ideas or behaviors?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.