Discussion Topic: Proofreading Techniques and Graduate Online Writing Studio Feedback.
1. Use several proofreading techniques described in the videos and proofread your Literature Review.
2. For the initial discussion post, state the specific proofreading techniques you used (from the videos) and describe the mistakes you discovered. Cut and paste examples from your paper to show the class exactly what your mistake was and how you fixed it. Similar to the following example:
EXAMPLE: I used a scanning technique to review all in text citations and noticed one citations was formatted like this (Smith and Jones, 2017), but should have been formatted like this (Smith & Jones, 2017) using the ampersand symbol.
The goal here is to learn how to effectively proofread, AND help others learn how you applied the proofreading techniques.
3. Attach your Literature Review to the initial discussion post.
4. Respond to at least two other students by Friday (midnight) with constructive feedback addressing THREE errors and/or sentences the student could improve. This activity will help you and the others students improve APA formatting and writing style.EXAMPLE: Hello Dan, I reviewed your literature review and found three items that could be improved. First, I noticed you did not provide a title on page 2. According to the template and assignment we did in Week 1, you must have a title on the title page and page two. The second challenge I see is...
5. Students respond with some of the key feedback they received from the Graduate Online Writing Studio after submitting their Week 6 assignment . Discuss what method was used (email, phone, skype) to get Writing Studio feedback, what writing skills were addressed, and what the overall experience was like when getting help from a Writing Consultant. If you did not use the Writing Studio in Week 6, please explain why to help us better understand what methods you did use to improve your scholarly writing skills.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.