Select a company and analyze how it uses the Internet to better educate its current and potential customers about its products in order to build greater brand recognition.
Complete the following:
- Select a firm that uses the Internet to offer consumers detailed and helpful information on its products.
- Describe the selected firm and its business.
- Locate the firm's Web site. Analyze the Web site and how the firm uses it for brand recognition.
- Explain how the Web site is used to educate customers about the firm's products. Provide examples.
- Describe how the Web site is used to create a lasting, favorable impression of the firm with customers. For example, consider how the firm may use its Web site to increase top-of-mind awareness of its products.
- Describe how the strategies used may affect customer behavior toward the firm's products.
Use proper APA style and formatting. The content of your assessment should determine its length.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.