Assignment 2: The Digital Transformation of Society
Write a newspaper column for the Wall Street Journal in
the Technology section. This article will be three to five
(3-5) pages and contain at least three (3) 2”x 2” images
addressing some aspect of your material (but no more than
five  images). Note: Your images don’t count toward your
overall page count.
As an alternative to the written assignment you may create a
video following the assignment guidelines provided below.
In this assignment, you will:
- Choose three (3) events you believe were important during the rise of digital transformation within society. Note: Refer to events dating back to Leibnitz in the 1600s. Next, describe the significance of each of your chosen events in regard to the digital transformation of society.
- Propose three (3) effects of digital technologies you
believe are most impactful within each of the following
areas. Justify the effects of each area in your response.
- Data Security
- Copyright Laws
- Personal Privacy
- Impact of digitalization on society within the Public sphere
- Politics and Digital Revolutions
- Speculate on four (4) issues you believe that digital technology will pose for society in the future. Next, for each of your listed issues suggest one (1) way that the issue can be remedied. Justify your response.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.