Select either an international service organization or a multinational corporation and conduct a preliminary assessment of their website.
In your review:
- Explain your initial impression of the organization based upon your initial review of their corporate website.
- Analyze their Vision, Mission and Goals in reference to the company’s competitive strategy, branding and messaging
- Analyze the company’s strategic approach to globalization and their approach to competition, sustainability, CSR, marketing, analysis (external, internal, industry), and cross border issues
- Examine the company’s financials included in their most recent annual report and review the profit margin statement from the CEO. What conclusions can you draw from their financial statements?
- Evaluate the firm’s Corporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy. What expectations are presented in the policy? Explain the tangibility of the company’s policies
- Include an organizational assessment using SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces
- Explain the company’s capacity to be able to fulfill strategic missions while increasing profit margin
- Include an Introduction and Summary statement in your review.
Your paper should be between 7 -10 pages in length (not including the cover page and the references page), in correct APA format and use 4-5 outside sources.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria
|Explanation of initial impression of corporate website
|Analyze vision, mission and goals in reference to company’s competitive strategy, branding and messaging
|Analyze the company’s strategic approach to globalization and their approach to competition, sustainability, CSR, marketing, analysis and cross border issues
|Draw conclusions from their financial statements
|Evaluate expectations and tangibility of Corporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
|Organizational assessment using SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces is included
|Explanation of the company’s capacity to be able to fulfill strategic missions while increasing profit margin is provided
|Writing components: Organization, usage and mechanics, APA elements and style
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.