Choose a health care issue with controversial ethical and legal implications. Please note that you may not use the issue that you presented in your Unit 4 Individual Project. Complete the following:
- Write a paper that analyzes the ethical issues from each end of the ethical spectrum (ultraconservative to ultraliberal).
- Identify at least 3 laws (federal or state) that influence provider or administrator behavior related to the issue that you identified.
- Analyze the laws in the context of the following options
related to decision making:
- Legal and ethical
- Legal but unethical
- Illegal but ethical
- Illegal and unethical
- Identify and assess the impact of each of the decision options as it relates to patients, providers, and administrators.
- Describe the implementation process that an administrator could use to support a policy change for the selected issue from one that is technically legal but unethical to one that is, although controversial, legal and ethical.
- Include an explanation of the strategy that would be used to communicate the policy changes to employees of the health care organization and contracted medical providers or physicians.
- The body of the r paper should be 10–12 pages, and it should include at least 7 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professional references that were published within the past 5 years.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE TOPICS i HAVEN'T CHOSENT YET
- Late term abortion
- Assisted suicide
- Medical treatment for the elderly or terminally ill
- Genetic testing
- Genetic selection
- Use of placebo in clinical trials
- Overuse of antibiotics
- Use of patient data
- Patient information privacy
- Stem cell research and treatments
- Access to treatments not yet approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Also, 10 pages are suffiecient, thanks
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.