Human resource planning involves forecasting the organization’s talent needs to align with the organization’s staffing strategy. Recruiters must be aware of the industry they compete for talent, the skill level of talent within the recruitment area (e.g., regionally, nationally, and globally), and the customs and traditions within the global locations.
Select a Fortune 500 company in a competitive market for talent. For the purpose of this Critical Thinking Assignment, you are required to create a recruiting plan, in PowerPoint format, to be presented to the company’s leadership, taking into consideration an organization’s strategy, culture, and labor markets.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include the following information:
- Details about the talent needs of the organization and what workers the organization often hires (i.e., sales workers, IT professionals, engineers, etc.).
- Discuss the impact that unemployment rates, skill levels, and organizational locations have on attracting the most talented applicants. Make this information specific to your organization. For example, if your organization is headquartered in Silicon Valley, what must be considered when attracting talent?
- Explain methods that can be used, by your selected organization, to hire a culturally diverse workforce.
Instructions for CTs:
- Develop a 10-12 slide presentation, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- You must include a minimum of two paragraphs of notes, within the speaker’s note section (for EACH slide), to enhance your slide and prevent clutter, realizing this is a slide presentation for leadership.
- Your presentation must be properly cited - 3 References
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.