EndNote is the software tool provided by to help you store
and organize bibliographic references both on your computer and
online and will assist you in developing an annotated bibliography.
By now, you should have downloaded EndNote. If you need assistance
with downloading EndNote, please contact Technical Support.
For Part I of this assignment, you must provide screenshots of the steps you followed to retrieve EndNote, and you must put a caption under each screenshot to illustrate how you retrieved it. You will use EndNote throughout your library research to manage all of the references that you find and to manage your annotated bibliography and literature review. You will demonstrate the use of EndNote in this course.
Use the CTU Library to research the topic of interest that you selected in this unit’s Discussion Board. Identify 4 articles, and then complete the following in a Word document:
- Provide a screenshot of the first page of each of the articles from your Library search.
- Provide a paragraph summary of each article you chose, and write it under the screenshot.
- Based on the CTU Librarian’s presentation, outline how you found each article and why you selected it.
- List your references using APA format, and include the URL or DOI for each article.
- Submit your IP assignment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.