Reflecting on your learning is a useful strategy for ensuring you have a solid understanding of the content being learned. With four weeks of our course complete, it is an ideal time to stop and reflect on what you have learned and how you will use what you have learned in your work with children. Create a one page document that considers your learning from the course to date. Include your thoughts on the following:
- Which activities have been most enjoyable to you and why?
- Which knowledge or skills have you acquired that have been the most meaningful to you and why?
- What have you learned that you feel has application for you professionally? Provide a specific example to help explain your thinking.
- What topic that has been discussed in this course do you feel like you still need a better understanding of?
- How might you go about gaining a deeper understanding of this topic?
Carefully review the Grading Rubricfor the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.