It's time to submit your digital portfolio. Remember, your final portfolio must include:
- A professional cover page for your portfolio and cover letter
- You can start off the portfolio with a professional title/cover page of your choice. Be professional about this format, as it may be what you submit to a future employer. Simplicity is best. For example:
Professional Digital Nursing Portfolio
- A professional resume
- Complementary portfolio items: CPR card, immunization record, student organization membership, college & community service information
- A professional thank you letter after the interview, as submitted in module 9 discussion.
- A professional resignation letter
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.