- In Week One of this course, you were asked to find a child to
observe. For this assignment, you will observe the child using the
requirements below and summarize your observation. This can be done
in one sitting, or it can be done in two since you will be
conducting two different observations. Two is preferable for
accuracy of assessment.
For the observation you will need to:
- Be sure you have the permission of the child’s parent.
- Exclude any identifying information for this child (e.g., last name).
- Follow the guidelines on pages 141-144 of the course text regarding behaviors during the visit (ethical conduct, avoiding personal bias, etc.).
- Be sure you have the appropriate materials ready:
- You will need either a Running Record Formor an Anectodal Record Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language).
- You will need either a Time Sampling Formor an Event Sampling Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language).
- Example: Assessing “Bobby,” I would first observe his motor development using an Anecdotal Record Form. In a different sitting, I would observe his cognitive development using an Event Sampling Form.
- A title page.
- A copy of the completed Running Record Form or Anecdotal Record Form (Remember, this should address one domain).
- A copy of the completed Time-Sampling Form or Event Sampling Form. (This should address a different domain.)
- A one- page summary of the observation(s). In this
- How you feel the observation went and why.
- How receptive you feel the child was and why you feel that way. (If using one of the video options, state the reaction of the child upon being videotaped as you see it.)
- The most challenging aspect of this observation.
- The most enjoyable aspect of this observation.
- What you learned from this experience.
- What you would change next time.
- A one-page discussion providing some developmentally
appropriate activities you might implement for this child in the
classroom or daycare center to foster growth in each of the
developmental domains you observed and why those activities are a
good fit for this child.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Based on the case attached, develop the following:1. Identify the key criteria and considerations that need to be taken into account in eval...
Insert surname 1Students nameProfessors nameCourseDateIntroductionNumerous arguments have been on the rise on the issue of same-sex marriage. Althoug...
Create a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes your Practicum Change Project.Â Â Include a minimum of 8 slides (15 maximum) and the fo...
Child & Adolescent DevelopmentTopic: Video Game Addiction (address from an applied perspective)...
The Researched Argument, Part Two The goal of the semester paper is to have you research and write an argument about an issue that matters...
One of the most fascinating types of commercial trucking is heavy hauling. Many big objects, such...
PowerPoint Assignment Guidelines: Requirements: 6-8...
The following events took place for Chaterjee Manufacturing Company during January 2014, the first month of its operations as a producer of digital...
BlackRock 80/20 Target Allocation Fund Class A (BAAPX)https://allaplusessays.com/order BAAPX is the data for the fundResearch data is The Fama/French...
Resources: Riordan Virtual Organization and Environmental Scan PaperUse the Riordan Virtual Organization and research f...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.