Do your Best
- Textbook: Chapter 1-12
- Link (video): How to write a great research paper
- Link: Sample research paper: APA style
- Link: Sample One-Experiment Paper
- Minimum of 6 outside resources
So this is it, your this research paper that brings together everything you have been working on in this class. You will compile information from your abstract, annotated bibliography, and the research you have been conducting to create your final paper.
For this assignment you need to follow APA formatting, linked above are two great examples of how to construct an APA style research paper.
Your paper will include the following sections:
- Title page
- Literature Review (evaluating no fewer than 6 sources)
- Reference Page*
Some key things to keep in mind when writing your final paper: You can only include citations in the reference page that were cited within your text.
In the methods section, you need to include information on your subjects, such as age, gender, and where you collected the data. In the results section, you should include the data analysis; a test of central tenancy (mean, median, and mode), standard deviation, t-score or correlation, and range.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- 6-8 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page with topic and name of student
- References page (minimum of 6 resources)
Grading and Assessment
In this paper will be graded on how well you follow the APA research paper format. The content of the paper needs to be well written and flow well. Finally, how the research is presented is also very important.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.