This Asignment will focus only on communications and promotion, following an integrated marketing communications (IMC)approach. Such an approach delivers a clear and consistent message to your consumers and is connected to your Core Strategy.
IMC Research:Discuss the aspects of the IMC. (The elements of the communication mix include: advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion, publicity/public relations, and personal selling.) Define each and discuss the pros and cons of the individual elements.
- Provide a brief introduction of the company (cosmetic beauty product ).
- Include a detailed description of your IMC approach. Explain your rationale for choosing or rejecting the specific elements (include applications to the earlier research section).
- What changes do you expect to make as the product/service matures?
- Describe the message you wish to communicate based on your core strategy. Explain your rationale for the message. Formulate how you will communicate with your target market? Be specific. How will the internet be used in your IMC approach?
- Select and explain the most suitable method for measuring advertising effectiveness. Your decision must include research to back up the selected method. Be sure to explain why this is the most effective method to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
Chapter 11: Integrated Marketing Communications and the Changing
Marketing Week: Measuring Marketing Effectiveness https://www.marketingweek.com/focus/marketing-effectiveness/
Unlocking the Power of Integrated Marketing Communications: How Integrated Is Your IMC Program? http://web.a.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.trident.edu:2048/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=d96894a2-2533-41f6-8732-4f5ef7fcd957%40sdc-v-sessmgr02
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.