- APA format (include citation within text and reference page
A manufacturer of computer chips has a computer hardware company
as its largest customer. The computer hardware company requires all
of its chips to meet specifications of 1.2 cm. The vice-president
of manufacturing, concerned about a possible loss of sales, assigns
his production manager the task of ensuring that chips are produced
to meet the specification of 1.2 cm.
Based on the production run from last month, a 95% confidence interval was computed for the mean length of a computer chip resulting in:
95% confidence interval: (0.9 cm, 1.1 cm)
- What are the elements that the production manager should consider in determining his company’s ability to produce chips that meet specifications?
- Do the chips produced meet the desired specifications?
- What reasons should the production manager provide to the vice-president to justify that the production team is meeting specifications?
- How will this decision impact the chip manufacturer’s sales and net profit?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.